The human body is made of mostly water, we cannot live without it. In fact, water is the most important nutrient we can take in. Just as adequate hydration optimizes virtually every function of the body, inadequate hydration has several negative impacts. The stakes are higher for bodybuilders. If you don’t drink enough water you are not doing enough to support your growth, recovery or performance.
According to a National Institutes of Health article titled, Water, Hydration, and Health:
During challenging athletic events, it is not uncommon for athletes to lose 6–10% of body weight in sweat loss, thus leading to dehydration if fluids have not been replenished. However, decrements in physical performance in athletes have been observed under much lower levels of dehydration, as little as 2%. Under relatively mild levels of dehydration, individuals engaging in rigorous physical activity will experience decrements in performance related to reduced endurance, increased fatigue, altered thermoregulatory capability, reduced motivation, and increased perceived effort.
Poor hydration = poor performance
Even slight dehydration can cause headaches and fatigue as well as reduced performance and endurance. You may also be plagued by muscle cramps. Adequate hydration is critical for processes you probably don’t think much about. Including:
- Kidney function – our kidneys remove waste from the blood, balance body fluids and make urine.
- Digestion – water helps metabolize food and move waste along.
- Adequate electrolyte balance – electrolytes are important for maintaining healthy blood pressure and muscle contraction. They also help with the transmission of nerve signals.
- Joint health and nutrient absorption. Water protects organs, lubricates the joints and transports nutrients to the cells.
- Less bloating.
Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day or a minimum of 64 ounces
Crazymass is your #1 source for anabolics. Our 100% legal steroids are made with natural ingredients designed to work with your body’s chemistry. Water supports healthy metabolism and virtually every other chemical reaction that occurs in your body. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day with your stack or supplement to create an optimal internal environment for effectiveness. Adequate hydration is always important but is especially important when you are working out and taking vitamins or supplements. Why?
- Water helps to metabolize these products.
- You lose water through sweat during your work out as well as during regular day to day activities such as breathing or elimination. Failure to rehydrate means reduced performance, among other things.
- Water helps cool you down, especially important if you are doing a hard workout.
- Dehydration can increase oxidative stress – your body will become overwhelmed by harmful free radicals.
Hydration is absolutely critical for every cycle. Adequate water intake supports ordinary bodily functions and is a must for every successful muscle building campaign.
We are a team of bodybuilding experts and fitness coaches who thrive to educate others on the importance of a healthy lifestyle. CrazyMass helps bodybuilders around the world build muscle mass, increase strength, cut fat, and reach their workout goals. Our all-natural supplements are made in the USA and only use high-quality, certified ingredients.
Submit a Comment