From cheesy commercials on TV to endless shelves in supplement stores, testosterone boosters are one of the most popular products on the market. Not only will a testosterone booster help you to get stronger in the gym, but it will help you produce more size and muscle mass. Testosterone is the main hormone associated with sex drive, as well.
The effects of testosterone on an individual can be both beneficial and negative. An increase or decrease in testosterone levels are said to affect one’s behavior as well as health. Chronically low testosterone may cause a decrease in strength and loss of bone mass, while high levels of testosterone may cause aggression.
Even though many things get better with age, the testosterone hormone isn’t one of them. Testosterone gradually declines as you get older – specifically after age 30. Luckily, there is a wide variety of testosterone boosters on the market that will quickly, safely, and effectively increase your testosterone levels. Some testosterone boosters increase the amount of testosterone in your body, while others convert estrogen to testosterone. Estrogen is a hormone that develops and maintains female characteristics in the body, which is why many dudes take testosterone boosters in order to decrease estrogen hormones.
The Best Testosterone Boosting Supplements
There are often A LOT of ingredients in popular testosterone booster supplements, but there are 5 that should be included in any supplement that you consider putting into your body. They are:
- DHEA – this helps with occasional depression, weight gain, and adrenal insufficiency. It’s also extremely effective for erectile dysfunction, making it a major ingredient in many test boosters.
- Alpha-Lipoic-Acid – this is super helpful in producing insulin in the body. Aiding in recovery, it also helps to lower blood sugar.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – extremely effective in helping the body produce energy and slow down the aging process. Taking this supplement will keep your body alert and active.
- Tribulus Extract – this supplement has grown rapidly in popularity for its ability to boost male virility, libido, and sexual well-being. It’s extremely effective in aiding in healthy liver and organ function as well.
- Vitamin E – this antioxidant is not only good for your skin, but it prevents damage caused by stress in the body.
Natural Strength and Performance Gains
Like many nutritional supplements, even the best testosterone boosters will NOT work if you’re not using them along with a healthy diet and exercise. Lots of guys think they can just take testosterone pills, blow off their workout routine and healthy eating, and still make ginormous gains. That’s not the case. An appropriate training program designed for your goals should always be your #1 focus. Without that, you won’t even come close to maximizing your results. Once you’ve got your training and nutrition on point, then throw a testosterone booster into your routine and see your gains explode. And remember – all good things take time and consistency.
We recommend taking our best testosterone booster; Testosteroxn – Test-Tone Elite Series for at least 8 weeks for best results. Taking 1 tablet 2-3 times per day with a meal will help you SUPER-SIZE your results through muscle mass, strength gains, and sexual performance and drive. With this Godfather of weight lifting supplements, you will have vigorous energy in and out of the gym, fast recovery, and increased masculinity. What guy doesn’t want that? By increasing nitrogen retention and blood flow, promoting huge muscle gains, rapidly reducing body fat, Testosteroxn is great for someone who is bulking or cutting. It’s all-natural using premium ingredients,and it needs to be a part of your supplement stack. As always, send us your questions if you have any!
Here’s to the GAINZ!