We all want to be stronger, leaner, and faster – especially in the athletic world of professional bodybuilding, weightlifting, or just to those who enjoy body sculpting in general. Whatever your dream body goals are, it is important to know your physical limits, learn how far you can push yourself and know how much muscle you can gain in a month. Otherwise, you are going to push yourself too hard and might end up in trouble.
Pushing yourself farther than your body is physically able to go puts stress on your heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and other vital organs. Too much stress and they can shut down. In less extreme instances you might find yourself with a pulled muscle or ligament or worse – tearing something that can take months to heal, thereby throwing out your training regime and negating all of the hard work you have done to get to where you are now.
Finding The Balance
The lesson here is simple. We can give you a rough guide as to how much muscle you should be able to gain in a month, but we here at CrazyMass don’t know your height, weight, stature or build. We can only tell you averages. It is important not to push yourself beyond what your body can handle on a regular basis. The last thing we want you to do is to hurt yourself.
The Amount Of Muscle
…Does vary depending on factors like height, weight, sex, and physique. As a rough guide for an average man, they will gain about 45 pounds of muscle throughout their whole lives. For a woman, this figure drops to 22.5 pounds. So adjust your expectations before we tell you how much you can build if you work for the right groups and take the right supplements.
When broken down into months this figure drops to around 1.5 pounds per man and 0.75 pounds per woman, per month. These figures can be stretched of course, but not by too much.
Certain things need to be optimal for you to be able to grow this much muscle or more. These factors include:
- How much sleep you are getting – sleep is important for synthesizing nutrients while the body is at rest.
- Your diet – a healthy, balanced diet rich in nutrients and especially in protein will help you to grow bigger quicker.
- Your DNA – unfortunately some of us will never be as big as we would like to be because of our genetic makeup.
- Your age – a younger person grows muscle faster, but certain steroids or legal alternatives focus on using the chemicals found in Human Growth Hormone, imitating a younger immune and nervous system and boosting growth.
- Your Muscle Memory – if you have grown muscle before it is much easier to grow it again than it is to build it fresh the first time around. The cells already exist in this case; they just need to be strengthened.
- Steroid use – like it or not steroids make you bigger. But of course, we here at CrazyMass want you to stay safe. Head on over to our shop and browse some of our safe, legal, super-charged alternative supplements that will help you push your growth rate up without giving you any of the nasty side effects!