STARTING A STEROID CYCLE
Whether it’s your first time or you’ve been a supplement junkie for years, starting a steroid cycle is a big deal. It can be a major turning point in your health and fitness journey. Maybe you’re still feeling bloated from that holiday food hangover. Maybe you’ve been working out for months and you’ve hit a plateau. Maybe you’ve used a variety of supplements for YEARS and you’re looking for something new to try. Or maybe you’ve never used any sort of stack, testosterone booster, or even a protein powder. We’re here to offer some guidance backed by our team of experts.
You SHOULD Start a Supplement Cycle IF …
- You feel like you’re in a rut
- Your progress has plateaued
- Your mass is at a standstill
- You want to gain strength
- Your endurance is slowly declining
- You want a harder, leaner physique
- You want to become quicker and more agile
- You want to improve your overall performance
- You already have a consistent gym routine, but you’re lacking the progress you wish for
- Your nutrition is on point
HOW TO USE A STEROID CYCLE PROPERLY, SAFELY, AND EFFECTIVELY
Starting a beginner steroid cycle isn’t something to take lightly. There are certain safety issues and side effects that you need to keep in mind if you’re using a variety of supplements for the first time. Our stacks are backed by nutrition professionals who confirm they are safe and effective. However, if you start abusing them like many do, risks can occur.
- Don’t take steroids under age 25
- Follow the instructions on the bottle exactly (that means NO upping the dosage just because you think your body can handle it)
- Drink a gallon of water every day
- Avoid drinking alcohol and/or smoking while taking the product
- After your cycle, take at least a 10-day break before starting your next one
- Try to drink an ISO*IGNITE protein shake post-workout to ignite the ingredients in the cycle and maximize recovery
Remember – it’s no magic pill. You still have to down your water, eat your balanced meals, train your ass off, and get a good night’s sleep. Stacks are our best sellers for a reason. We have one tailored to you – no matter if you’re starting a beginner steroid cycle or what your goals are.
If you haven’t already, read our handy Steroid Cycle Usage Guide. It’s a visual cheat sheet of reminders while you’re using your new stack. Put it in your gym bag, your car, or your locker at the gym – wherever you’ll notice it every day.
Ready, set, GAIN CRAZY MASS.
Gary David is the founder and CEO of CrazyMass, one of the nation’s leading supplement companies. Before starting CrazyMass in 2006, Gary was a bodybuilder and personal trainer for several gyms throughout Northwest Michigan, helping clients meet their fitness goals. Gary happily worked in this profession for over 15 years. He saw that most weight gaining products to increase muscle were made with ingredients that were dangerous or of poor quality. He knew there was a safer and healthier way to do this, so he created a special blend of herbs, amino acids, and nutrients to help bodybuilders slim down and gain muscle.
Although Gary no longer participates in bodybuilding competitions, he continues to be involved in the community, helping others prep for shows and attending events where he can advertise CrazyMass products. When Gary isn’t working long hours, he likes to spend his time working out at the gym, boating on Lake Michigan, traveling the trails around Northern Michigan by four-wheeler, and spending time with his family. He also loves to take a yearly trip to Europe with his wife and children.
Submit a Comment