Winstrol has earned a reputation for being one of the most powerful steroids, capable of producing huge gains. The question is how to put it to use. This is where the controversy begins. Some people say that you should use a Winstrol-only cycle. Others say that this is a horrible idea and you should only use it as part of a stack. So, which approach is right for you? This often comes down to what you are looking for. Let’s run through the pros and cons of a Winstrol-only cycle.
The Basics Of Winstrol
Let’s start by running through the basics of this drug. This will give you a better sense of whether Winstrol is the right choice for you.
How Does Winstrol Affect The Body?
Winstrol is an anabolic steroid. It works by releasing chemicals that bind to your body’s androgen receptors. Boosting your body’s testosterone levels. To create the powerful gains this drug is famous for. A few other things are going on. Your red blood cell count will increase. Promoting oxygen flow. Winstrol comes in two forms. Either take it orally, or you can inject it.
Compared to other types of anabolic steroids, Winstrol is quite powerful. Because of this, it’s only recommended for people who have some experience with steroids. Beginners are best starting with something milder, like Anavar. Get the basics down, then move on to the more powerful stuff.
Benefits Of Winstrol
There are plenty of reasons why people choose to incorporate Winstrol into their routine. Let’s look at the highlights:
- More muscle mass. These gym gains aren’t just for show. You’ll be able to increase your strength.
- Lower fat. Winstrol doesn’t cause water weight. Plus, it can help you lose weight while retaining your lean muscle. Perfect for your next cutting cycle.
- Boost recovery speed. Winstrol helps you retain nitrogen and improve collagen synthesis. The results? Faster recovery from injuries. Letting you hit the gym more frequently.
- Doesn’t convert to estrogen. This is a problem with other anabolic steroids. Raising your estrogen levels can result in men developing a more feminine appearance. For example, you might grow man boobs. Not a problem if you’re using Winstrol
- Pushing your limits. Winstrol can help you improve your performance in the gym. Giving you a valuable energy boost before a session. Allowing you to push your body to the limit and exercise for longer.
Given these benefits, you can expect to see some impressive muscle growth. Even better, you don’t need to wait around for results. You should start to see powerful gains after a few cycles. It’s no wonder that so many bodybuilders swear by Winstrol.
Downsides Of Winstrol
But, like other anabolic steroids, Winstrol has a dark side. If you’re not careful, you could end up with some serious side effects, including:
- Men don’t develop feminine characteristics after taking Winstrol. But the reverse isn’t true. Women might develop virilization. Taking on male characteristics. Typically, this means a lower voice, smaller breasts, and an enlarged clitoris. The longer you take the drug, the worse it will become. You might disrupt your menstrual cycle.
- Higher cholesterol levels. Winstrol will raise the amount of HDL cholesterol in your body. This can lead to dramatic consequences. You might find that your arteries becoming blocked. If this occurs, there is a chance that you will have a heart attack or a stroke.
- Ruining your sex life. Many people who take Winstrol report struggling to have sex while taking the drug. Their sex drives are destroyed. Men might get erectile dysfunction. Not only is this embarrassing, but it will start to take a toll on your relationships.
- Oily skin and hair loss. These are the least serious side effects. But they can still wreck your confidence. Hair loss is particularly common among men. Genetic factors determine your risk level. If other men in your family have hair loss, the risks are higher.
- Liver damage. Like many other anabolic steroids, Winstrol takes a heavy toll on your liver. This is irreversible. Left long enough, it can cause major problems. Liver shutdown can prove fatal.
- Joint pain. Some users report feeling joint or abdominal pain during a Winstrol cycle.
- Legal consequences. Winstrol is considered a class three controlled substance. Get caught using it and you’ll be in big trouble with the law. Expect huge fines or prison time. Bodybuilding competitions might also test you. If you’re caught with traces of Winstrol in your blood, you can kiss your bodybuilding career goodbye.
- Black market suppliers. Bodybuilders can’t get their hands on Winstrol legally. So, they turn to black market labs. There’s no way of knowing what you are putting into your body. You just have to hope that you aren’t inadvertently poisoning yourself.
Winstrol affects everyone differently. You might not get all of these symptoms. But you won’t be able to escape all of them. Take Winstrol long enough and you’ll pay an unpleasant price.
Experienced users are at a higher risk. Over time, your body builds up a tolerance to the drug. Requiring you to take a larger dose to get the same effects. Significantly raising your risk of destroying your health through severe side effects.
What Are the Benefits Of A Winstrol-Only Cycle?
A Winstrol-only cycle isn’t common. It isn’t the most effective way to use the drug. But there are a few reasons why you might want to try it.
It’s easier to keep track of one steroid than trying to manage a stack. All you need to do is take the drug once per day. Another popular reason is to get used to this potent drug. It’s a good idea to start with a lower dose. This will tell you what kind of side effects you can expect.
The good news is that Winstrol is a powerful drug. You’ll still be able to get some impressive results, even if you are taking it on its own.
What Are The Downsides Of A Winstrol-Only Cycle?
There are plenty of reasons why a Winstrol-only cycle isn’t the norm. First, you’ll get more powerful gains if you pair it with another steroid. We’ll go over a list of steroids you can stack Winstrol with later.
Winstrol-only cycles can be very effective. But this comes at a price. You’ll need to use a relatively high dose. Supercharging your chances of experiencing negative side effects. In particular, increasing the odds that you will experience joint pain or damage to your liver. Some men might experience effects similar to menopause. Hot flashes and night sweats can become a real risk.
Winstrol isn’t cheap. Remember, you’re sourcing from a black-market dealer. So, it’s worth paying a little more to try and get a trustworthy product. The problem is that the high dosage will become quite expensive after a while.
Pairing Winstrol with Testosterone can help minimize some of the side effects. In particular, you’ll be able to reduce the effect that Winstrol has on your mental health. A Winstrol-only cycle can bring wild mood swings. No one wants to risk taking out their steroid-related anger on those they love. Damaging their relationships. It can also help to iron out issues associated with your sex drive, returning it to normal levels.
Creating A Winstrol-Only Cycle
If you want to start a Winstrol-only cycle, think about your level of experience with this drug. Advanced users need to increase the dose. But beginners are better off starting small. Give yourself plenty of time to get used to using the drug. Here are some recommended dosages:
- Beginner cycle. Start with eight mg per day for the first two weeks. Increase the dosage to 10mg per day for the remaining four weeks. Stick to an oral cycle. Injections are only for advanced users. Plus, you eliminate the risks associated with a dirty needle.
- Intermediate cycle. Ready to move on to bigger stuff? Start at 20mg per day for the first two weeks. Up the dose to 25mg per day for the next four weeks.
- Advanced users. Sometimes, you might want to up the dose to boost the results. You can take up to 100mg per day. But that’s the absolute limit. Taking so much Winstrol requires a shorter cycle to limit health damage. Four to six weeks is perfect.
While this is the only steroid you’ll be taking, it isn’t the only supplement you should be taking. First, take some TUDCA. This helps protect your liver. 500mg a day should be enough. Fish oil tablets are also a good idea. Lowering your cholesterol levels. 4g per day is a good option.
What To Stack Winstrol With
A Winstrol-only cycle is rare. It’s common to stack this drug with other steroids. Here are some of the options you should explore:
- This is the most popular stacking option. Mitigating many of the negative side effects associated with Winstrol. It’s the best option if you are planning on building muscle mass quickly. For intermediate users, start with 200mg of Testosterone for the first three weeks. Bump up the dose to 300mg for the final three weeks of the cycle.
- Anavar is a mild steroid, which doesn’t have a lot of negative side effects. This is a better option for women, with Anavar having a lower risk of virilization. For intermediates, start with 15mg of Anavar per day for the first three weeks. Up the dose to 20mg a day for the next three weeks.
- This is the riskiest cycle, only recommended for advanced users. Both of these steroids come with serious side effects. Because of this, the cycle shouldn’t go over six weeks. Start with 50mg of Anadrol for your first three weeks. Jump to 75mg per day for the next three weeks. When done right, you should be left with full, dry muscles. Perfect for getting into shape before a competition.
- Again, this cycle will get you powerful results, as long as you are willing to risk the serious side effects. Use 150mg of Tren for the first four weeks. 200mg for the remaining two weeks.
Finish With Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
Winstrol shuts down your body’s natural production of testosterone. That’s what makes PCT vital. Getting your body used to making testosterone again. It will reduce the risk of serious long-term health effects. Nolvadex and Clomid are the two most popular options. Which one you take is up to you. Just don’t mix the two.
If you take Nolvadex, you’ll need to take 40mg per day for your first two weeks. Drop to 20mg per day for the next two weeks. Finish the cycle with 10mg per day for the next two weeks.
Opting for Clomid is also fairly easy. Start by taking 150mg a day for your first two weeks. Lower the dose to between 100 to 75mg per day for the next two weeks. Finish with 50 to 25mg per day for the last two weeks.
It should be noted that these are general recommendations. Know your own body. Sometimes, you will be able to stop PCT after four weeks, when you feel your testosterone production has returned to normal. At other times, you might need to go for the whole six weeks. If you’re unsure, go for the whole cycle.
Alternatives To Taking Winstrol
There’s no reason to turn to dodgy black-market dealers to get your hands on Winstrol. Crazy Mass offers a legal alternative. Winnidrol has been tested, producing the same outstanding results you’d get from Winstrol. But it’s made from natural ingredients in a lab approved by the FDA. No need to risk jail time or getting banned from competition. No need to put your health and risk. No chance of destroying your sex drive. Better yet, pair it with our cutting bundle to turbocharge your results.
Taking Winstrol might produce amazing muscular gains. But there is a huge drawback. You’ll be risking your long-term health for a short-term gain. It’s just not worth it. Instead, you should stick to natural, legal alternatives. You’ll still get shredded. But you won’t be risking your health to do it.
Gary David is the founder and CEO of CrazyMass, one of the nation’s leading supplement companies. Before starting CrazyMass in 2006, Gary was a bodybuilder and personal trainer for several gyms throughout Northwest Michigan, helping clients meet their fitness goals. Gary happily worked in this profession for over 15 years. He saw that most weight gaining products to increase muscle were made with ingredients that were dangerous or of poor quality. He knew there was a safer and healthier way to do this, so he created a special blend of herbs, amino acids, and nutrients to help bodybuilders slim down and gain muscle.
Although Gary no longer participates in bodybuilding competitions, he continues to be involved in the community, helping others prep for shows and attending events where he can advertise CrazyMass products. When Gary isn’t working long hours, he likes to spend his time working out at the gym, boating on Lake Michigan, traveling the trails around Northern Michigan by four-wheeler, and spending time with his family. He also loves to take a yearly trip to Europe with his wife and children.